Sunday, January 13, 2013

An enormous karka scuttled out of the Sea of Sorrows and attacked the harbor of Lion's Arch.



Karkazilla Attacks

On Friday, an enormous karka scuttled out of the Sea of Sorrows and attacked the harbor of Lion's Arch, the largest city in Guild Wars 2. Lion's Arch is like Ogrimmar, but prettier, bigger, more useful, and with a way longer drawing distance. (In case you're new to this column, that was not the first or the last time I attempt to tweak World of Warcraft. Sad, I know. I can't help it. We mock what we wish we were as popular as.) This karka knocked over a lighthouse that was previously an immutable part of the city's geometry.
(1)  buy or sell GW2 gold



My, how purple you are.

The first day of Lost Shores was a scavenger hunt to investigate the creature. On the second day, we established a beachhead on the newly discovered Southson Shoals, where the karka live. And on the third day we fought an insane battle to destroy the karka's nest and kill the ancient karka. He was a king or something -- I didn't really catch his name. But I made a point to stand on his body and get my picture taken after it was all over. I then joined the 100 other people swarming the chest it dropped to get their awesome new earring. In addition to the earring, I also got two rare items and two exotic items, none of which I can use because I don't wear heavy armor, I can't use a mace, and I can't use a bow. Thanks, karka king. I also got a bigger purse, which is arguably even more useful than the earring. cheap Wars 2 gold 

  Buy content of the ninth gold     buy and sell dofus kamas


No comments:

Post a Comment